What Are Viscoadaptive Hyaluronan Dry Eye Drops?
I-DROP® viscoadaptive artificial tears are premium eye drops that effectively and quickly help to relieve dry eye symptoms. I-DROP® combines the advantages of the cohesive physical properties of the viscoelastic hyaluronan inactive ingredient, and the dispersive physical properties of a low molecular weight glycerin lubricant.
Together, these biopolymers are responsible for the long-lasting comfort and relief your patients will experience upon using the product. The I-DROP® promotes excellent coating and recoating of the surface of the eye with every blink, while delivering superior moisturizing and lubrication for enhanced patient comfort. Because of the distinctive properties of the I-DROP®, patients experience longer residence time without blurring or foreign body sensation.
Separately, neither a standard HA-based cohesive viscoelastic eye drop, nor a traditional cellulose or PVA-based dispersive viscous eye drop offers the total benefits that are achieved in this uniquely formulated viscoadaptive eye drop.
Benefits Of Our Viscoadaptive Tears.
· Long-lasting patient comfort due to viscoadaptive properties
· Superior moistening and lubrication of the cornea and conjunctiva
· Long residence time, blink-activated coating and re-coating of the ocular surface
· Fewer daily applications needed
· No blurred vision or foreign body sensation
· Natural, non-toxic biopolymers
· Well-documented safety and efficacy of each biopolymeric component
Why Are Viscoadaptive Eye Drops Better?
Viscoadaptive eye drops enhance the three natural layers of the tear film and are remarkably comfortable and long-lasting. It is also why I-DROP® products are highly effective at hydrating and lubricating the cornea while reducing tear film evaporation, which are generally recognized as being the principle factors required to improve the symptoms associated with dry eye disease.
Launched in 2014, I-DROP® PUR and I-DROP® PUR GEL are I-MED Pharma’s fourth generation preservative-free, easy to use, viscoadaptive hyaluronan (HA) drops for dry eye. I-DROP® is the optimal solution for people suffering from ocular surface disorders like dry eye disease. It brings immediate and lasting relief with every blink. The unique formulation continually refreshes and stabilizes the tear film providing superior comfort with fewer applications.
I-DROP® PUR GEL – Superior Relief!
The Most Effective Viscoadaptive, Preservative-Free Artificial Tear Available.
Who Should Use I-DROP® PUR GEL?
I-DROP® PUR GEL is recommended for patients with moderate to severe chronic dry eye disease who are looking for superior relief and comfort for their dry eyes.
What Are The Benefits Of Using I-DROP® PUR GEL?
· Immediate and longer-lasting relief
· Superior moisturizing and lubrication
· Non-blurring upon application
· Lower therapy costs due to the need for less applications
What Makes I-DROP® PUR GEL Unique?
· The Viscoadaptive property of I-DROP® PUR GEL contains 0.30% HA with added glycerin. This formulation allows the drops to move back and forth across the surface of the eye with every blink, thus allowing for a longer residence time. It offers a higher hydration capability and stabilizes the lipid layer of the tear film, resulting in superior comfort to the patient.
· Our sophisticated one-way valve dispenses 1 sterile, dosed drop at a time (no wasted product) and eliminates any chance of the product re-entering the bottle.
· Our anti-bacterial tip ensures sterile delivery of each drop.
· When the drop is dispersed, there is a distinctive blue tip which facilitates “aiming” by the patient.
How Long Can I-DROP® PUR GEL Be Used Once The Bottle Has Been Opened?
I-DROP® PUR GEL can be used for up to 12 months after the bottle has been opened.