I-DROP结合了粘弹性透明质酸非活性成分的内聚物理性能和低分子量甘油润滑剂的分散物理性能的优点。 这些生物聚合物可以为您的眼睛带来持久的舒适感。 I-DROP每次眨眼都可为眼睛表面提供出色的涂层和重涂效果，同时提供出色的保湿和润滑效果，从而提高患者的舒适度。由于I-DROP的独特特性，患者会经历更长时间的舒适而不会出现模糊或异物感。 标准的基于HA的粘性粘弹性滴眼剂，传统的基于纤维素或PVA的分散性粘性滴眼剂都无法提供这种独特配方的粘滞性滴眼剂所具有的全部优势。
- 无防腐剂 粘滞性，使患者持久舒适
Benefits Of Our Viscoadaptive Tears.
· Long-lasting patient comfort due to viscoadaptive properties
· Superior moistening and lubrication of the cornea and conjunctiva
· Long residence time, blink-activated coating and re-coating of the ocular surface
· Fewer daily applications needed
· No blurred vision or foreign body sensation
· Natural, non-toxic biopolymers
· Well-documented safety and efficacy of each biopolymeric component
Why Are Viscoadaptive Eye Drops Better?
Viscoadaptive eye drops enhance the three natural layers of the tear film and are remarkably comfortable and long-lasting. It is also why I-DROP® products are highly effective at hydrating and lubricating the cornea while reducing tear film evaporation, which are generally recognized as being the principle factors required to improve the symptoms associated with dry eye disease.
Launched in 2014, I-DROP® PUR and I-DROP® PUR GEL are I-MED Pharma’s fourth generation preservative-free, easy to use, viscoadaptive hyaluronan (HA) drops for dry eye. I-DROP® is the optimal solution for people suffering from ocular surface disorders like dry eye disease. It brings immediate and lasting relief with every blink. The unique formulation continually refreshes and stabilizes the tear film providing superior comfort with fewer applications.
I-DROP® PUR GEL – Superior Relief!
The Most Effective Viscoadaptive, Preservative-Free Artificial Tear Available.
Who Should Use I-DROP® PUR GEL?
I-DROP® PUR GEL is recommended for patients with moderate to severe chronic dry eye disease who are looking for superior relief and comfort for their dry eyes.
What Are The Benefits Of Using I-DROP® PUR GEL?
· Immediate and longer-lasting relief
· Superior moisturizing and lubrication
· Non-blurring upon application
· Lower therapy costs due to the need for less applications
What Makes I-DROP® PUR GEL Unique?
· The Viscoadaptive property of I-DROP® PUR GEL contains 0.30% HA with added glycerin. This formulation allows the drops to move back and forth across the surface of the eye with every blink, thus allowing for a longer residence time. It offers a higher hydration capability and stabilizes the lipid layer of the tear film, resulting in superior comfort to the patient.
· Our sophisticated one-way valve dispenses 1 sterile, dosed drop at a time (no wasted product) and eliminates any chance of the product re-entering the bottle.
· Our anti-bacterial tip ensures sterile delivery of each drop.
· When the drop is dispersed, there is a distinctive blue tip which facilitates “aiming” by the patient.
How Long Can I-DROP® PUR GEL Be Used Once The Bottle Has Been Opened?
I-DROP® PUR GEL can be used for up to 12 months after the bottle has been opened.